It’s hard to believe it’s been 365 days since I launched Constantly | A Blog for the Girl on the Run. On the flip side, I can’t believe it’s only been 365 days – so much has happened in such a short period of time.
When I launched Constantly, I had no idea what I was doing (TBH I still don’t but fake it til you make it, amiright?). I thought I would document all things running – sharing my workout plans, how training was going, products & clothing I was loving (or hating), and new gyms I had tried out.
While this was a great starting point, my life took a dramatic turn (thank goodness) early on in my launch and I found myself exploring different aspects of health, wellness & spirituality. I would divulge some of my newfound loves on Instagram & touched on a tiny bit of it at the end of my 6 month celebration post but never knew how to start introducing it on the blog. I would literally have all of these ideas swirling around in my head but as soon as I would sit down at my computer, I wouldn’t know where to start or what to say.
So even though my writer’s block is still kicking, I’m just going to go for it. Here are some things you can look forward to in my second year of Constantly Being on the Run:
- Vital Proteins: what is it? What are the benefits? And what can I put it in?
- Meditation: does it really help you? How can I incorporate it into my daily life? And how do crystals fit in?
- Manifestation: what in the world does that mean and how do I do it?
- CBD Oil: what is it? What are the benefits? And where can I get it?
- Monthly Inspiration: what’s pushing me through the day?
- Going Vegetarian: homegirl say what? You eat burgers daily, how is this one going to work? And why are you doing it?
- Travel Guides: because I have some new places on my list for the next year
- Heart Rate Training: because I keep saying Z2, Z3, etc. and then remember I still haven’t explained this process therefore no one knows what I’m talking about
- Favorite Products: I’m still a runner so those reviews aren’t going anywhere but at least you can score some discounts in the process
But this blog isn’t for me, it’s for all of you! Holla at me and let me know what you want more of, less of, anything of and I’ll add it to my list. Sometimes this whole blogging thing can be a real mind f*!#$, playing the comparison game every time I open the gram therefore all the feedback is welcomed with wide-open arms. So take a leap of faith with me and let’s keep this blog running!